Tuesday, January 4, 2011

staycation...for now.

well, vacation is fun. what a boring sentence. knowing myself, vacation is never just sitting on my ass (I'm no good at that) so I've been working the two jobs and reading reading reading. I need more. confession time: after reading eat pray love, I've been wanting to take a yoga class so when my friend rachel suggested we go to one, I jumped at the opportunity. now, yoga is very good for you mind and body, I don't dispute that, but I swear I cannot get myself to stop laughing when I hear people making funny breathing noises. I get that that's what you're supposed to do, but it's just too funny. I'm sitting back there breathing normally and this woman in the front was busy orgasming. am I missing something about yoga? either that or I know how to continue breathing while contorting myself into really odd poses.

so I'm busy baking cookies and trying out yoga. some new things, some old things. that seems like a pretty happy new year to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment